Abbey Road

Abbey Road

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vietnam Noodle House

Vietnam Noodle House
138 Main St, Nashua, NH 03060
(603) 886-4566
http://www.menupix.com/menudirectory/menu.php?id=610191

Decor: kitchy-cute. It was a cozy old building they had made into a restaurant. The tables were well spaced and set with many condiments on each. The walls were decorated with lots of Asian chotchkies and fans. There was a display at the host stand with items for sale like jade jewelry and Buddha statues.

The menu was fantastic! The first half was all vegan Asian food, including fake meat dishes. The latter half was actual meat dishes. I ordered the "chicken" with cashew nuts and some white rice.

The meal was plentiful. Though disappointed with the dismal amount of cashews in my dish, I was pleasantly surprised with chunks of pinapple in amongst the veggies. The dish was just slightly overcooked, but delish regardless.

The service was average, nothing to boast about but nothing to really complain about. I would most definitely go there again, and plan on bringing friends!

I am very excited to have a place 10 minutes from home that serves mock meat Asian food. No more trekking to Brighton for The Grasshopper! Woot!

It's also great that there is a place I can have my pick of veggie goodness, and bring my carnivore friends and we can all be satisfied!

No comments: