Abbey Road

Abbey Road

Friday, February 6, 2009

Spot

I'm in a good spot in my life right now. I have a great job that pays well, and seems pretty stable. I have a great husband who loves me. I have two cats that are generally healthy and loved. I have a very strong support network with tons of friends from all walks of my life. I am about to buy my first home.

The Connections Radio project is going really well, and it's forcing me to face my fears of the paranormal. I definitely need this kick in the ass to open myself up. I've been more tuned in at the end of each show than I've ever been. I've done some very accurate readings for almost strangers!

The roller derby season is just about to start up for this year. I am hoping, beyond all hopes, that I can make the 2 Derby Dames games that are before NHRD's first game. I am PETRIFIED of being an announcer. But, I think that once I sit through at least one game before hand, I should be OK. I know I'll do fine, but I have this crazy stage fright thing going on now. But, I've got my persona pretty well worked out in my head. I just have to finalize a name decision. And, of course, get approval from the league to use it. If I can't be a skater (which literally hurts me... it kills me), at least I can be a part of it to the best of my ability! So, I'll actually be a part of a sports team!

No comments: