Abbey Road

Abbey Road

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OMFG NEW KIDS!

So I went to see the New Kids on Sunday night! The concert was indescribably amazing! I couldn't have been happier and more sentimental if I tried! The wedding will surely be the most amazing day of my life, but that concert will be up there. I cried like a freaking baby so many times! I couldn't believe that 20 years later I was that close to my boys! They really put on an amazing show. They are true entertainers and they were SO excited to be in Boston! I think Donnie cried at one point when calling out "Boston Massachusetts!!"
Every time Jordan hit his falsetto I sobbed! LOL I am such a loser! And Donnie... don't get me started. He is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
They did a great mix of oldies and new songs. They did at least one song from every album. Jordan and Joe did their solo hits. Danny did some windmills and other breakdancing!
I have never seen so many drunk 30 year old women in one place! WTF? Why get drunk and miss the evening? Whatever, I had a blast. I will never forget that feeling. I love them so much!

NKOTB 4-EVA!!!!!!

No comments: