Abbey Road

Abbey Road

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Holy Crap

Wedding stress! AAAAH!

OK, so the wedding outfits were supposed to be done at the end of June. All of them. Then the seamstress tells me that there were delays in fabric shipments etc. and that the fitting will have to be August 24, as that is the only weekend she has inbetween Bristol and KRF.

Now I get an email from her stating that the parent's outfits will not be done in time for the fittings. Then, I got one stating that she MAY have the guys outfits done for the fittings. WTF?!?!?!?! I am freaking the fuck out! The wedding is in OCTOBER! That is only 2 months! If she is busy with the faires, when is she going to focus on my wedding stuff? I mean shit! AAAAAH!!

Then she has the fucking audacity to suggest that our parents drive 2.5 hours and pay to go to KRF for their fittings!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha! I do NOT fucking think so!

OMG... I need a beer.

On top of that, I ordered our unity candle stand almost a month ago and it's not here yet! And the place is not answering my emails. Ugh.

And the Grantie Rose can't seem to figure out how much it would be to have mulled cider! I asked them in OCTOBER to figure it out. Then again in June. Still, they can't wrap their minds around it! Just say $50 and call it a day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You know, I could go and give these people a beatdown and blame it on postpartum depression:P

Just sayin'...

Hugs, darling. This too shall pass.