Abbey Road

Abbey Road

Friday, May 30, 2008

Wave to the Queen, bitch!

The Memorial Day Parade in Manchester was SO much fun on Monday! We didn't have nearly the amount of girls as we did on St. Paddy's Day, but it was still a blast! My butt still hurts from sitting on the back of Janna's convertible. But, I was glad to be on there! The crowd ATE us up! The old women seemed to love the Queen, especially. I so love being a part of this great group. I mean, you couldn't have a more diverse group of women pulling together for one thing. It's so much fun! :-)

I'm finally happy with my outfit for Queen Seedy too. I think I have her just trampy enough to warrant the name, but safe enough to still make us good role models. I've incorporated a lot more black and gothy elements. And the most hideous bling! :-)

No comments: