Abbey Road

Abbey Road

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Cure

I went to see The Cure Monday night. The concert was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Truely their best song set that I've seen yet. They played 3, 4 song encores. That's right folks... 12 encore songs! Yay! And they played all of my favorite songs, include my all-time fav Why Can't I Be You!
I wanted to just mush and smush old fat Bob like the big cuddly fraggle he is! OMG... he is just so fucking adorable!
Oh, and yes, I cried again when he hit the stage! I am such a dork! But really, when you love a band so much it's only natural to emote so strongly when in their presence!
The Cure was great, but the audience was odd. I kept wondering where all the Cure fans were at! Seriously! Now I'm not saying you have to be all gothed up to go, nor am I saying you have to be a Cure fan to go, but there was a definite lack of both! No one was singing and dancing to the best songs! Everyone got up for Just Like Heaven, of course. But fucking A man! They did Hot! Hot! Hot! and I was the only one I could see dancing like a fool! That's one of their funnest songs! But, I can't complain. I had an amazing night and Alison seemed to have a great time too! I'm glad she came with me!

No comments: